Carr Communications is one of Ireland’s best-known communications companies. We provide communications, training and behavioural science insights to some of the biggest clients in the public and private sector, at home and around the world.
Our client base is expanding and we’re looking for an Account Executive to join our busy PR team. You will have a qualification in communications or public relations and have at least one year’s experience working in a PR / communications role, with excellent project management skills, buckets of enthusiasm and a willingness to learn. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, and we pride ourselves on having a team with diverse skills, experiences and abilities.
Here are some of the core responsibilities you will have in this role:
- Assist the PR team with all communications activities for clients;
- Coordinate a number of high-profile events;
- Lead on a number of projects, setting goals and deliverables and prioritising tasks;
- Manage social media accounts for multiple clients, generating engaging original content;
- Research, draft and distribute press materials;
- Develop positive relationships with clients and the media;
- Monitor and analyse media coverage;
- Analysing media, social media and public sentiment on a number of key issues;
- Update media lists and databases;
- Generate ideas for new communications activities for clients;
- Conduct desk research;
- Some administrative tasks.
The ideal candidate will:
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills;
- Ability to work well in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment;
- Ability to prioritise carefully;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Knowledge of social media and online communications;
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Self-motivation and ability to work independently;
- Ability to troubleshoot and solution-focused;
- Excellent computer skills, particularly Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
In return, we will offer you:
- The opportunity to work on some of the biggest and high-profile clients across Ireland and the EU with some of the most experienced communications professionals in the country;
- A competitive salary;
- Continuous training and development;
- Mentorship and training from the senior leaders in Carr Communications;
- A supportive, thoughtful and inclusive workplace and company culture;
- Flexible, hybrid working with beautiful offices to work from.
How to Apply
If you’ve got what it takes to join our team, please send a current CV and cover letter by email to Account Director Dawn Lonergan, email@example.com
We do not currently have any other positions available. However, we are always interested in hearing from talented people. If you feel you would be a great fit for our team please email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org