Engage – Behavioural Insights for Managers
How to get your team to better engage with you as a manager / team leader
Who is this programme for?
Managers and team-leaders…anyone for whom:
- Leading and motivating a team is a key part of your role
- Your results depend on the engagement of your team members
- You have to spend a portion of your time giving briefings and team updates
- You also spend more time communicating by e-mail
- You need to balance your own work and your role as a manager /coach
Why should you attend?
- You find that your team aren’t always engaging or acting on things
- You may have received feedback that you need to up your game on the ‘people’ side
- You may have been told you are too technical
- You are uncomfortable with some aspects of the role
- You find some types of interactions – individual and team – harder than others
What outcomes can you expect?
- You will have a better understanding of what motivates people to act – or not
- You will learn how to get people to better engage with you as a manager
- You will be able to create a culture of engagement within your team
- You will know better how to motivate individuals and the team
- You will have tools and frameworks to guide you in key communications, briefings, emails
What is the format of the programme?
- Expert inputs in the psychology of motivation, engagement, and communication
- Interactive exercises and facilitator-led group discussion
- Pre-reading and follow-up reading suggestions
- Take away tools to boost team engagement
- A completed personal development plan