We provide a full one-to-one coaching service for Managers and Executives. Our Senior Consultants work with Senior Managers and Senior Officials in many leading companies and Departments.
Our coaching process:
- Starts with a detailed Leadership Assessment using a recognise Profiling Tool to identify areas of strength and development areas.
- Following assessment, you will be provided with both a report and an in-depth briefing on the outcome of your assessment.
- Following this feedback, we assign a Consultant to work with you. The first meeting will focus on selecting key areas to be addressed during your ongoing engagement.
- The engagement process will consist of approximately six meetings over a period of six months on an as-needs basis.
- The focus of these sessions will be on:
- Priorities within your role
- Areas to be developed in order to deliver on those priorities
- You will jointly agree areas to be developed and work-related performance indicators.
- These should be discussed with your manager so that he / she is aware of the areas being worked on and can evaluate progress.
- You will work together with the assigned Consultant / Consultants in two ways:
- Structured regular meetings dealing with priorities
- Ad hoc meetings when issues arise where you may need independent advice
- The structured process will entail a two-hour meeting once a month
- These meetings deal with real work priorities – they are not hypothetical discussions or ‘training’ sessions
- You agree key deliverables for the coming month and identifies potential difficulties or blockages
- Both of you will agree outcomes and a feedback mechanism
- Ad hoc meetings, when needed, tend to deal with specific skills issues, such as a difficult feedback meeting, or preparation for a specific negotiation. These do not divert attention from the main focus, that is, delivery on key priorities.
- At the end of three months, you will both review progress against initial objectives.