Posted on: 14th August, 2017
- Are you an experienced Trainer / Learning and Development Specialist?
- Have you experience of delivering successful behavioural change programmes?
- Have you designed and delivered staff and management development programmes?
- Are you a skilled executive Coach or mentor?
- Have you run successful programmes and courses in areas like; Effective Communications, Leadership and Management?
Carr Communications is currently recruiting exceptionally bright and highly motivated Training and Development specialists to join our team of Consultants. This is an ideal role for somebody wishing to transition from an operational Training and Development or HR / OD role to a Consultancy role where you will develop and deliver Carr Communications development programmes and consultancy services to clients at all levels in both private and public sectors.
Initially the role will focus on supporting the roll out of a high profile Executive Development programme for a leading Financial Services sector client. This programme focuses on taking insights from behavioural science and translating them into opportunities for behavioural change.
- Deliver Carr Communications Training Programmes in areas such as Management and Leadership and Business Development.
- Provide Business and Leadership coaching to managers and executives at every stage in their careers
- Support or manage key client projects as appropriate.
Ideally you will bring
- 5 -7 years proven track record in a learning and development, talent or organisational development role in a leading organisation with best practice
- Strong experience of delivering business results through implementing Development programmes in (some of) the following areas - Management and Leadership Development, Business Development, Learning and Career Development, Performance Management, Core Competencies, Recruitment.
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills with strong influencing, team-working, and negotiating skills
- Excellent customer relationship experience, with engaging training delivery, facilitation and presentation skills
- Strong experience in programme and content design, writing course materials
- Excellent organisational and co-ordination skills, with strong project management and IT skills
- Experience using blended learning methods to enhance development including eLearning
- A relevant degree or business qualification, and membership of CIPD or other relevant professional body
- Up to date knowledge of current trends and best practices in learning, management and organisation development